Do want to convert a personal profile to a business page on Facebook? Don’t you know how can it convert on Facebook?
If it is, the article is for you.
1. Download Your Profile Information
You have to download your Facebook profile data on the grounds that not all things will move to your new business Page when the transformation is finished. The main things exchanged over will be your present profile picture and your present companions and supporters (will’s identity changed over to Likes). You’ll additionally keep your current username.
Here are the means by which to download your profile data, as indicated by Facebook. From the Account Settings page, do the accompanying:
- Tap the record menu at the upper right of any Facebook page.
- Pick Account Settings
- Tap on “Download a duplicate of your Facebook information”
- Click Start My Archive
- This record will contain for all intents and purposes everything related with your profile.
- I’m not going to show everything here on the grounds that it is a broad rundown.
- View Facebook’s rundown of what is incorporated into the record here.
2. Delegate a New Admin to Groups or Pages You Manage
Facebook’s guidelines in reality just incorporate Groups, however, I need to envision this ought to incorporate Pages too. At the point when your profile is changed over to a Page, the “old you” vanishes. In this manner, on the off chance that you were the sole administrator of any gatherings or Pages, they will now be administrator less. You should deal with this before the change.
3. Change Your Profile Name and Address
In the event that you have a dynamic business Page that you’ll, in the end, need to converge with, you’ll have to set up this prospective second business Page is a copy. So you’ll need to change the profile name and physically deliver to be the same as that Page. (In the event that you don’t have an officially dynamic business Page, you can avoid this part.)
- Go to Account Settings to change your name
- Go to your profile and snap Update Info to get to your address
4. Change over Your Personal Facebook Profile to a Business Page
Since you’ve downloaded your profile data and doled out administrators to appropriate gatherings and Pages; it’s the ideal opportunity for the snapshot of truth.
5. Consolidate Duplicate Pages
Facebook enables clients to consolidation business Pages that speak to a similar thing. I know, it would have been less demanding to just consolidation your Profile with the Page from the begin. Be that as it may, you can’t.
One potential deterrent is that you can just union the page with fewer likes into the page with more Facebook likes.
Here are the means by which to union two existing, copy-Pages, as per Facebook:
- Go to the Page with the most likes. This will be the one you’ll keep.
- From the highest point of your Page, click Edit Page
- Select Update Info
- From the left sidebar, select Resources.
- Tap the Merge copy-Pages connect. This connection will just show up on the off chance that you administrator two Pages with comparable names.
An exchange will indicate Pages you administrator that meet all requirements to be combined. Select the Page(s) you wish to blend. In case you’re blending pages with an area, they should have a similar address data.
In this way, you can convert a personal profile to a business page on Facebook.