It is now frequently asked a question that is it possible to track where your Facebook likes came from. Do you want to know the possibility if it is to track from where Facebook likes came from?
In this article, you are going to know it.
To get to data about your business’ Facebook page likes, take after the 2 stages beneath:
- Explore to any Facebook page which you oversee and after that search for the line chart inside the administrator board over your page’s cover photograph in the area titled, “Bits of knowledge” and snap “See All.”
- When you land on the Insights Overview page, tap the “Preferences” interface in the route menu that keeps running over the highest point of the page.
Facebook Page Likes Insights
Since you have landed at the Likes area of the Insights page, you are given many insights about your fans. If you don’t mind allude to the connected outline, where I have numbered each area of the page.
The following is the Insights Likes area deconstructed:
- Route Menu – This is the principle route menu for the Facebook Insights Page.
- Date Range Selection – This is the place you indicate the date go from which the page information is figured.
- Send out Data Button – This will enable you to trade your Facebook Page information for utilising remotely. You get a few decisions in what information you’d jump at the chance to send out as well. When sending out information you can pick what organise you’d like it in (.XLS or .CSV); what kind of information you’d like (Page level, or individual post level); and the begin end dates that you’d get a kick out of the chance to utilise.
- Settings Tab – Clicking this tab will enable you to Take a Tour of the page, Jump to the Facebook Help Center, or Send Feedback to Facebook.
- Socioeconomics – This chart separates your page’s fans by sex and age.
- Nations – This is a rundown of the nations where your page’s fans are from.
- Urban areas – This is a rundown of the urban communities where your fans are from.
- Dialects – This is a rundown of the default dialect setting for each fan.
- Likes and Unlikes Graph – This is a graphical portrayal of who preferred (or unlinked) your page on a given day. Drift over every hub with your mouse to acquire understanding about a specific day.
- Like Sources – This rundown is a breakdown of your Facebook page’s preferences in view of where they happened. Utilise this rundown to figure out where you can invest more energy to achieve fans.
- Getting preferences is the thing that Facebook promoting is about and knowing where those preferences originated from (or where the missing ones went) is intense information that ought to be utilised to distinguish where you are succeeding and where you are bombing in your online group building endeavours. Investigate the experiences segment and look there regularly with a specific end goal to remain on top of that is occurring on your business’ Facebook Page.
A debt of gratitude is in order for understanding; I trust that you delighted in finding out about where your Facebook likes came from!