According to the definition from Google, a dark post is the following: An unpublished post is a status update, link share, video or photo that was never meant to be shared as an organic post. Staying true to its name, it’s never published but is only surfaced as an ad.
Before going to discuss how to utilize dim Facebook posts, it’s essential to comprehend what dim posts truly are, and similarly as imperatively, what they are definitely not.
Dim posts (otherwise called unpublished posts) are not an indistinguishable thing from focused posts, but rather they do have much in like manner. They both permit you to elevate presents on particular devotees of your page. In any case, there are two principle contrasts.
First, targeted posts let you target an audience primarily based most effective on parameters such as gender, relationship fame, and academic status and so forth.
With targeted posts, you can base your targeting on an expansion of parameters.
Darkish posts, then again, permit you to use keywords (for example, specific job titles) for targeting.
the second one and biggest, differentiator are that while both forms of posts will show up within the targeted fans’ news feeds, darkish posts post without showing up to your page’s wall itself.
How you can Create Dark Posts in Power Editor
- Log in to power editor, and choose Manage Pages from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner.
- In the left column, select the page for which you’re creating the post.
- In the main area of Power Editor, click the Create Post button. Next, you’ll see the Create Unpublished Page Post dialog box.
- In the top right of the dialog box, choose the post type (Link, Photo, Video, Status or Offer), and then fill in the details for your post. Make sure to select This Post Will Only Be Used as an Ad (in the lower-left corner) so the post won’t appear on your Facebook page.
- Next, choose interest categories and/or add keywords for specific interests. Then click Create Post. The post is saved to your list of posts, and a half-moon symbol appears to the left of the saved post, indicating it hasn’t been published yet.
- When you’re ready to publish your post, select it from the list and click Create Post.
The key point to remember with dark posts is that you can target specific fans, but you aren’t crowding your wall with multiple posts. Hence, these posts are “dark.”
Now that you understand what dark posts are and how to create them, here are some tips for making the most of them.
Initially, directed presents permit you on focus on a group of people construct just with respect to parameters, for example, sexual orientation, relationship status, instructive status et cetera.
With focused posts, you can construct your focusing in light of an assortment of parameters.
Dim posts, then again, permit you to utilize catchphrases (for instance, particular occupation titles) for focusing on.
The second, and greatest, the differentiator is that while both sorts of posts will appear in the focused on fans’ news sustains, dim posts distribute without appearing on your page’s divider itself.
#2: Run Micro-Campaigns
A strong social technique requires huge picture thinking and insightful adherence to the center qualities you need related with your image. Be that as it may, this methodology can once in a while be excessively prohibitive on the off chance that you need, making it impossible to elevate particular items to focused portions.
#3: Target Audiences with Relevant Images
Distinctive pictures offer to various individuals. With the cautious and exact utilization of the catchphrase usefulness of dull posts, you can focus on your group sections in view of their interests. You can likewise utilize particular symbolism that will interest distinctive sections and make them more inclined to follow up on specific advancements.
By particularly focusing on people with the post itself (and not making it open on your divider), you can utilize dull presents on wipe out a decent number of individuals who aren’t appropriate for reasons unknown. The final product is less work for you and less terrible emotions from your group.
I think you can now use dark posts effectively on Facebook by following above mentioned tricks.